Here at Yoti we’re committed to social change. Whether that be gifting the use of our identity platform to registered non-profits, or lending out our office space to charities for meetings and public events, or assisting humanitarian organisations with identity needs in the developing world. We like to think that doing good is core to everything we do.
So it might come as no surprise to hear about something we’re particularly proud of – Yoti Selfie Days. In short, everyone at Yoti gets five days a year for personal development or to support charitable and socially-focused causes. They get to choose who they spend their time with, and when, often based on personal interests or issues dominating the news at the time. Not only is this a great opportunity for our team to develop their own interests and make wider use of their skills, but it’s also a great opportunity for charitable and socially-focused causes to get help and support where they need it most.
- Do you need help designing a new website?
- Curious about apps but don’t know where to start?
- Need help putting a project or marketing plan together?
- Struggling with your social media strategy?
- Have a report you need help writing or copy editing?
- Want to launch a simple website or app but don’t have the skills?
- Need help with financing or budgeting?
- Thinking about business plans or financial sustainability?
- Confused about online security, privacy, data protection, GDPR?
- Do you have particularly crazy spells where you could simply do with another pair of hands?
At Yoti we are blessed with an incredible pool of talent – over 250 staff and counting – all of them willing to support worthy causes such as yours with any of these needs, and more. They’re quite literally waiting for the opportunity to help.
Today we’re excited to announce that we’re accepting applicants for our 2019 Selfie Day cohort. If you’d like someone from Yoti to spend some, or all, of their available days with you please complete this simple form to register. All opportunities will be made available to Yoti team members throughout the year, and we’ll put anyone in touch who likes what you do and thinks they’ve got what it takes to help.
We like to think of this as a win-win and we’d love to hear from you if you think we can help.
Head of Social Impact at Yoti