Our draft Code of Practice serves as an initial framework for the secure sharing of health data for a range of purposes, including creating a Health Test Credential.
The key organisations covered by these standards are those that;
- Test and issue test results or certificates;
- Provide the Health Test Credential; and
- Require information on an individual’s health status.
The pillars of the Code are;
- Trusted identity verification of individuals
- Trusted and transparent health testing of individuals by authorities
- Trusted storage of credentials or Health Data
- Trusted presentation and transfer of Health Test Credentials
- Privacy requirements