Is the true measure of a company how it responds in a crisis, or what it does the rest of the time? With a global pandemic raging, and one of the largest global movements for racial equality taking hold, now might be a better time than any to find out.
This paper looks at the emergence of social purpose in the corporate world and how companies have responded to Covid and the death of George Floyd – two of the most significant events of recent times.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Defining mission and vision statements.
- Corporate responses to BLM.
- Social purpose at Yoti.
- Appendix A: Accuracy results for Yoti Age Scan.
- Appendix B: Examples of Covid responses